Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Restructuring (Updated)

Restructured. For your viewing pleasure: Cursory Crusades Collection

Feedback is always welcome, and only sometimes ignored. 

Okay, the more I perseverate on this, the more I feel a restructure is necessary. So now, instead of the way I've been releasing "issues" (the printable/foldable layout), I will instead release them in an easier-to-view pdf with the option of downloading and printing the foldable layout. There's two reasons for this: Reason 1, I didn't like the longform Google Doc that I was using to compile all of them; Reason 2, I feel as though only sharing the foldable printable version limits an audience. Should I care? Idk, but I guess I do. 

All will be free as always. 

Check back soon for more updates. 

Best,

The Scrutinizing Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment